Three-way permits in unincorporated towns.

Authors: Senator James Arnold, Senator Ron Alting

Co-authors: Senator Lonnie Randolph

Sponsors: Representative Thomas Dermody

Co-Sponsors: Representative David Niezgodski


Allows the alcohol and tobacco commission (commission) to grant a three-way alcoholic beverage permit to a restaurant or new restaurant located within an unincorporated town if the unincorporated town in which the restaurant is located satisfies certain criteria. Provides that the restaurant is not subject to any annual or monthly gross food sales requirement.